Craven NDT Production
Craven NDT are a subcontract test house offering dye penetrant testing to all areas of industry.
Holding accreditation to ISO9001:2015 and AS9100 rev D specifications with a scope of “Penetrant Testing to global specifications within the Petrochemical, General Engineering, Automotive, Defence and Aerospace Industries”
These accreditations go to demonstrate the level of quality and integrity you can expect from Craven NDT.
We can offer penetrant testing in accordance with the following industry standards along with many more prime contractor documents:
- BS EN ISO 3452 – Penetrant Testing
- ASTM E1417 – Standard Practice for Liquid Penetrant Testing
- ASTM E165 – Standard Practice for Liquid Penetrant Testing for General Industry
- ASME V – Non-destructive Examination
- ASME V Non-destructive Examination
- Dye Penetrant Fluorescent – Water Washable Level 2 & 3
- Dye Penetrant Fluorescent – Post Emulsifiable Level 3
- Dye Penetrant Colour Contrast
All of our level 2 inspectors are qualified to both EN4179 and ISO9712 certification programmes meaning we can ensure that only the highest standards are being met.
With the senior management team made up of long serving level 3 consultants holding prime approvals for most aerospace manufacturers including Rolls Royce, Airbus, BAE Systems, Honeywell and more you can rest assured that your parts are in capable hands.
We offer a rapid turnaround service as standard as well as being able to offer AOG packages when required.
For all enquiries regarding pricing or any further information please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Test Centre / Showroom
Call us: 07961063765