- Manufactured in the UK
- Multiple Level 3 personnel approved to EN4179 / NAS410 & ISO9712
- Multiple Level 3 personnel approved for Aerospace primes to name a few Rolls Royce / Honeywell / BAE / Airbus
- JOSCAR approved
JOSCAR is a collaborative tool used by the aerospace, defence, and security industry to act as a single repository for pre-qualification and compliance information. Using JOSCAR can determine if a supplier is “fit for business”. https://hellios.com/joscar/
- Sister company Craven NDT NADCAP approved.
Nadcap (National Aerospace and Defence Contractors Accreditation Program) is an industry-managed approach to conformity assessment of ‘special processes’ that brings together technical experts from prime contractors, suppliers and representatives from government to work together and establish requirements for approval. https://p-r-i.org/nadcap/
- Employees with a combined experience of more than 100 years’ experience combined at Level 2 & 3 to help assist companies to design the best equipment for their products.
- ISO 9001 approved a Proven Way To Demonstrate Your Commitment To Customers https://www.iso.org/iso-9001-quality-management.html
- Sister company Craven NDT AS9100 approved a set of guidelines for implementing a Quality Management System for use by aviation, space, and defence organizations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AS9100
- Multiple PT systems designed / built and installed across the UK including electrostatic / dip tanks and semi automated roller systems.
- State of the art show room to showcase actual working PT electrostatic systems.
Still unsure? Contact ATH NDT to either call in and see us or book us in to visit you at your site.
See below contact details.